Our Strategy for Achieving our Goals:
In 2009, the PSI staff developed a strategic plan that will carry us into 2013 and beyond. During this time period our organization aims to:
- Expand our financial assistance programs.
- Continue to be cutting edge within our financial and operational structure.
- Build additional bench strength and skill sets to continue to meet future growth.
- Influence public policy for greater healthcare access for chronically ill patients.
Capacity for Achieving Our Goals:
- Our organizational success is a result of PSI's exceptional board and executive leadership teams as well as our expert staff members. PSI provides a kind, caring, and generous work environment which enables staff to provide for the thousands of chronically ill patients we financially assist
- PSI continually focuses its efforts to create efficiencies, streamline processes, and conserve every dollar for the direct assistance for the people that we serve. This is done by continuous quality assurance monitoring and adherence to strong internal controls.
Measuring & Reporting Our Progress Towards Our Goals:
Through the PSI Board of Directors, the executive management committee, and key personnel, PSI reviews our organizational goals and strategies on a continual basis. Changes to internal and external operations are made after careful evaluation of market conditions and organizational needs assessments to ensure PSI maintains capacity to achieve its goals and continue our growth on an annual basis. Additionally, PSI conducts extensive staff, donor, and patient surveys. In recent years, a survey was mailed to all PSI patients and donors. The survey consisted of twenty forced-choice questions, 6 demographic questions, and 2 open-ended questions. The results of the survey in rank order includes:
- Loyalty and Satisfaction: 97%
- Customizes Patient Assistance: 96%
- Innovative Client-Centered Solutions: 91%
- Health Insurance Resource: 76%
Overall, PSI received an index score of 90%.
An updated report for future plans and goals coming soon!