PSI Premium Assistance Programs
Please click here to check individual program availability
For two decades, Patient Services has helped chronically ill patients by subsidizing the cost of their health insurance premiums.
Today, Patient Services offers premium assistance programs in a number of disease areas including:
- Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Complement Mediated Diseases (CMD)
- Hereditary Angioedema (C1 Inhibitor Deficiencies)
- Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)
- Inhibitors in Hemophilia
- Primary Immune Deficiency
- Primary Immune Deficiency Hizentra
- Von Willebrand
For those patients who qualify, Patient Services offers full assistance for a period of one year.
The amount of funding a client receives is based on a number of factors including income, Federal Poverty Level
(FPL) and other extenuating circumstances. Click here to view a comprehensive list of the programs and assistance types available.
How Do I Apply for Assistance
There are a number of ways that you can apply for assistance through one of PSI's health insurance premium
assistance programs. You can apply for assistance by:
- Applying online
- Calling one of our dedicated Patient Services Representatives at 1 (800) 366-7741