HELPING PATIENTS REDISCOVER HOPE AND HEALTH
Patient Services, Inc. (PSI) has over 30 years of experience helping those living with an expensive chronic illness to afford lifesaving treatment. Please contact Mandy Herbert, Director of Program Development, at [email protected] if you are interested in locating knowledgeable sources for interviews regarding the chronically ill, underinsured or uninsured patient communities, healthcare and policy issues, and more!
Patient Services Incorporated (PSI) is a national 501(c)(3) charitable organization, created in 1989 and primarily dedicated to assisting the uninsured and underinsured in all 50 states. It does this by locating health insurance policies and subsidizing the high cost of health insurance premiums and pharmacy copayments for persons with expensive chronic illnesses and acute conditions.
PSI AREAS OF EXPERTISE
The Founder of Patient Services, Inc. (PSI), Dr. Dana Kuhn, created and pioneered the non-profit patient assistance model. Members of the PSI staff and independent Board of Directors possess extensive expertise and experience in the areas of patient assistance, advocacy, health insurance, and healthcare. They are available for media interviews or other speaking opportunities upon request.
- Pioneered the non-profit patient assistance industry in 1989. PSI is an approved 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization.
- Recipient of 12 consecutive 4-star ratings from Charity Navigator.
- Platinim preferred member of GuideStar USA, Inc.
- PSI is the recipient of a positive advisory opinion by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (02-01), specifically allowing PSI to assist Medicare patients with premium and co-payment assistance without infringing upon enticement/inducement.
- PSI has assisted hundreds of thousands of patients across the United States enrolled in our disease-specific financial assistance programs.
- PSI has proven extensive expertise in systems that efficiently and expeditiously facilitate financial assistance per individual program guidelines and provide significant tracking and outcome data. Solid outcome data is crucial to PSI’s day-to-day operations and to its strategic plans. The PSI data systems are under continuous expansion and development in order to provide state-of-the-art reporting.
- Patient Services, Inc. Awarded GuideStar Exchange Silver Participation Level
- Patient Services Inc Receives Sixth Consecutive 4-Star Charity Rating
- Patient Services, Inc. Honors Members of Congress and Marcia Boyle of the Immune Deficiency Foundation
- Patient Services, Inc.- Non-Profit Patient Assistance Foundations Save Lives